1. Ensure that the out-of-band products are completed in time without affecting the overall product production cycle;
2. Ensure that the quality of the outgoing products passes through;
3. Control the outsourcing costs;
4. Supplier management and development;
5. The bills are timely and accurately connected with relevant departments.
1. Proficient in garment technology, understand the production process, and have certain ability to solve problems independently;
2, clothing quality management more than 2 years of work experience is preferred;
3, have a certain ability to withstand pressure, careful, clear, and have a good verbal and written ability.