1. Responsible for managing the daily work of the cutting, including work improvement and work arrangements for the layoffs;
2. Arrange the cutting plan to ensure the production needs of the workshop, and arrange the relevant work flexibly according to the material supply schedule and the production change and style transfer;
3. Responsible for on-site management of cutting machines, data management and work report formulation and organization.
1, 5 years working experience in clothing cutting;
2, familiar with knitted fabrics, and reasonable control of the amount of fabric;
3. The cutting workshop is comprehensive in technology and can supervise the whole cutting process and solve the abnormal production or quality;
4. Good planning ability, coordination ability and execution ability, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit;
5, skilled use of daily office software.